Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
1. The effectiveness of any relationship around you depends on you. You can make your relationships work or get destroyed. It’s in your hands.
2. You can’t really change anyone. The best person you can change is you. See the positive sides of people and celebrate them. Learn to compliment more than to complain and criticize.
3. Relationships become effective when we become selfless. They deteriorate when we become selfish, proud and arrogant.
4. Do unto others what you would like others to do unto, you but most importantly do unto others as others will like you to do unto them.
5. Be sensitive to the emotional, mental, physical and social needs of others. Be mindful of your words. Your words can heal or hurt. Choose your words carefully.
6. You must always remember and be guided by the fact that, we are all different and no one can be like you. Learn to celebrate your differences.
7. Learn to say “Thank you”, “Sorry” and “Please” as a lifestyle. Learn to appreciate, apologise and adore others.
Bible reading for the day: Ephesians 5 Kindly read it and let’s share the revelations in it.
Prayer point: Oh Lord, thank you for the great people you have surrounded me with. I am grateful. Father, give me grace to be at peace with everyone and prove to them your love practically.
Father in the name of Jesus, have mercy on us and heal our land.
This too shall pass. It can only get better!
Jesus is Lord.
Rev. Albert Adjetey (DWMI)
0277845205 / 0555506533